Layne & Barth Family Dentistry is beginning to re-open in phases. Please be patient as we work thru the logistics of implementing the new guidelines from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA) in order to meet the needs of our patients. These guidelines are for the protection of our patients and staff and are subject to change as new data about COVID-19 is received.
You will see some changes when scheduling your next appointment.
- When scheduling, our staff will ask some specific screening questions. Upon arrival, you'll be asked those same questions again and staff will take your temperature.
- You must wear a mask or some type of face covering while inside our office.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that is available in the reception area, operatories, and front desk.
- Limit your personal items to phone, purse/wallet, and a jacket.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. Some of those steps are:
- Appointments are limited to the patient being seen with the exception of those who need a caregiver by their side. If a caregiver is needed, there will be no more than 2 people allowed. The caregiver must also wear a mask, will be asked the screening questions, and will have their temperature taken.
- There may be fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until time to seat you.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys, and pamphlets, as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the CDC, the ADA, the World Health Organization and our state officials. In the case of new information, we will keep you informed of changes to our procedures or appointments. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Welcome to Layne & Barth Family Dentistry!
Welcome to Layne & Barth Family Dentistry, P.A. in Blountstown, FL. The Layne & Barth Family Dentistry team is pleased to provide the finest in general and cosmetic dentistry. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our dental practice, and we encourage you to join our patient family by scheduling an appointment at our Blountstown practice.
Patients come to Layne & Barth Family Dentistry from all over the North Florida, South Alabama and South Georgia area because they know they will receive the personal attention that is our trademark. Each member of our team is dedicated to ensuring our patients feel well-informed and comfortable at all times. At Layne & Barth Family Dentistry, there are no surprises: we will never begin a treatment or procedure until our patient has had all of their questions answered and feels completely at ease.
Our one-on-one approach to dentistry, in addition to the simply stunning restorative and cosmetic dentistry results we consistently achieve, make our staff the general and cosmetic dentistry team of choice in the area. We offer all of the most popular cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatments, including porcelain veneers, tooth whitening, crown and bridge work, and Six Month Smiles orthodontic treatment. For a more complete transformation, our patients are encouraged to work with our smile design team to combine multiple treatments in order to achieve a full smile makeover.
Get Started Today
If you are ready to work with our smile makeover team to achieve the smile you have always dreamed of, or are simply looking for the most thorough dental cleaning and examination available, we invite you to contact the Layne & Barth Family Dentistry team at [email protected], 850-674-5502 (phone), or fax 850-674-9790. We look forward to hearing from you.